Focusing on the work Codehouse delivered for APM Terminals, digital experience consultant, Shaun Miller, talked about how design influences the user experience.
Shaun discussed how the APM Terminals website, built on Sitecore 9, was designed to deliver the same high level of service and customer experience that APM Terminals' employees around the world deliver to their customers on a daily basis, and uses clever UX techniques to present complex data in a visually engaging way.
Shaun Miller, Digital Experience Consultant, Codehouse
APM Terminals, part of A.P.Moller-Maersk, operates one of the world’s most comprehensive port and integrated inland service networks, with over 22,000 employees and a network of 76 ports and over 100 inland services locations globally.
In the webinar, you'll learn:
- How to conduct a user-centric design process in a global business – engaging with end-user stakeholders remotely to create useful personas
- How design techniques traditionally used in B2C can also be used in B2B with great result
- The importance of building a design system – a toolkit for ensuring consistency in the design of every new feature and website to yet to be created
- How to present data-heavy content such as tables and charts in effective ways across various device sizes
- How using animation can keep visitors’ eyes engaged and encourage them to take action.
Watch the webinar
Learn more about Sitecore
The APM Terminals website is built on Sitecore.
We’ve been working with Sitecore since the start. We’ve designed and built websites on Sitecore across a variety of industries including financial services, retail, leisure and travel, education, health and pharmaceutical, food and drink, membership organisations, IT and technology, and companies selling B2B, using great design and personalisation to drive improved customer experiences and increases in conversions and revenue.
We don’t just build Sitecore websites. We continue to provide on-going support through the lifetime of your website. We help you to continually optimise customer journeys for better results and getting the best from Sitecore’s powerful marketing features.
If your organisation is thinking about a new website and considering Sitecore as your digital experience platform, then we can help.
To learn more about Sitecore, just get in touch.