Sitecore continues its release of composable applications with the announcement of a lightweight content management system - Content Hub One.
Sitecore Content Hub ONE is cloud-based and headless. It’s designed for marketers and content authors to create, manage, and distribute content on any channel.
It’s a centralised hub for all your content. From text and images to videos, its simplified authoring interface allows you to easily create, edit, and approve content. It’s also a great tool for tracking content performance and usage.
Like all businesses you want to create, manage, and distribute digital content across multiple channels and platforms. Sitecore Content Hub One offers you this - and more.
Benefits of Sitecore Content Hub ONE
- Flexibility and scalability: With its API-first architecture, Content Hub One can be easily integrated with other systems and platforms like web, mobile, and IoT devices. You can easily create and manage your content to deliver a seamless, consistent and cohesive brand experience to all your customers across all channels and touchpoints.
- Track content performance: Sitecore Content Hub ONE has advanced analytics and reporting capabilities. You can track the performance of your content and optimise it accordingly to achieve your digital goals.
- Robust security: Features like role-based access control and compliance with industry standards like General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) means that sensitive content is protected and only accessible by authorised users.
- User-friendly interface: Its intuitive interface means you can easily create dynamic content for any channel. Content Hub One has a bunch of effective tools that can help you achieve this. For example, drag-and-drop functionality and a visual editor enables editors of all skill levels to efficiently create and edit content.
- Language and framework agnostic: Your dev team can access a rich set of SDKs and APIs that support popular front-end frameworks while you work independently on creating impactful content.
Content Hub ONE is a fantastic addition to any Composable DXP suite. Its flexibility, scalability, tracking capabilities, security features, user-friendly interface and more, make it an ideal choice if you want to improve your content marketing delivery. And who doesn’t want that?
The Sitecore Composable DXP stack consists of:
- Sitecore Send: Email and marketing automation
- Sitecore CDP: Real-time Customer Data Platform. Creates a unified source of visitor and customer intelligence for your digital ecosystem
- Sitecore Order Cloud: Online commerce
- Sitecore Discover: Search capabilities
- Sitecore Personalize: Connects with CDP to create hyper personalised journeys
- Sitecore Connect, Content Hub One, and Search: Three new additions to enhance your DXP
- Symphony: Software-as-a-Service platform
Working with Codehouse
We’re looking forward to continuing working with this new addition to Sitecore’s Composable stack. If you’re considering it as your next platform, or are already using it, then we’ll get you up and running. Get in touch to talk to our experts.