Optimising your website for search engines increases its chances of ranking higher on Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs). This drives more traffic to your website, generates leads and increases conversions.
User intent is also important. This is what search engines match to relevant and engaging content when your visitors land on your website.
Our Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) service places you in the hands of our dedicated experts. Using specialist tools and best practices they ensure your website performs strongly.
Following an introductory SEO workshop we begin our three phase approach. After each phase we provide next best actions on resolving issues that may negatively impact your website’s performance.
- Phase 1. Technical SEO Site Audit: Identifies the underlying technical SEO issues like crawlability, page load speed, broken links and more
- Phase 2. On-Page Optimisation: A more collaborative process focusing on ranking factors like optimising on-page content so that organic traffic is driven to your website
- Phase 3. Off-Page Optimisation: Our team will support your brand building exercises from a search engine perspective. We provide valuable insights on backlinks, competitors and more
What are the key benefits of using this service?
- Technical SEO analysis
- Keyword research
- Keyword ranking
- Position tracking
- Topic clusters
- On and off-page optimisation
- Backlink analysis
- International SEO
- Access to our web development team
- Ongoing support
If you want to find out more about how our experts can help your business, get in touch.