Senior Digital Project Manager
Our team in Sydney is growing and we are looking for an enthusiastic talented and experienced Senior Digital Project Manager, who is passionate about digital solutions and web technologies, to support our existing and new clients.
The websites we build are powered by Content Management Systems (CMS). Knowledge of specific CMS systems we implement (Sitecore and Umbraco) would be an advantage but not essential as we will train you up.
As a Digital Project Manager, you are a creative and strategic thinker who brings knowledge of our customer's business, brand, customers and vision into your engagements. You are a leader, adept at handling the challenges of managing multi-disciplinary teams to drive the delivery of digital experiences to surpass the ambitions of our clients. You exude positivity, and build lasting relationships with project stakeholders.
So what's it like working at Codehouse?
You will become a key part of the team, based in the Sydney CBD, working local NSW office hours. You will be coached by the Sydney Delivery team and also work closely with colleagues in London and Colombo to leverage Codehouse systems and standards.
Codehouse culture is characterised by respect for the individual, freedom with responsibility and the belief that our colleagues can flourish given the right conditions and environment. That's why we encourage and support our colleagues to attain new accreditations, learn new skills and to develop their respective roles and positions within Codehouse. We hold ongoing social events to ensure we recharge and refresh regularly.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Concurrently manage and be responsible for a range of projects from inception to completion
- Ensure that your projects meet or exceed the expectations of your clients
- Ensure your teams have what they need to deliver exceptional quality digital products at all times
- Be obsessed with monitoring project budget in relation to progress towards completion and will take corrective action to ensure these are in step
- Be obsessed with project governance – manage change control where the scale of changes cannot be managed through conventional agile processes; maintain project RACI; risk logs and status reports for submission to Codehouse management and clients as necessary
- Have excellent communication skills
- Maintain scrupulous project documentation
- Handle client and internal meetings
- Be adept at running your projects using Scrum / Kanban agile methodologies and be able to explain and reinforce the benefits of using these methodologies to your clients
- Continually monitor estimates versus actuals to allow you to make continual refinements to your project plans
- Tightly manage project scope at all times. You should have the confidence to tackle scope change conversations with clients politely but candidly
- Have in-depth experience using Jira for managing project delivery
- Have a passion for helping to drive and evangelise improvements to Codehouse internal processes
- Be obsessed with detail
Skills or experience required:
- Minimum 4 years managing digital projects of various complexities
- A solid understanding of web technologies and web development processes
- Experience working with commercial content management systems – practical experience using Sitecore would be a bonus
- MS Project; Jira; Confluence; MS Office software suite
- Agile certification is a bonus
- Highly organised
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
- A proactive attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to contribute to a successful project
To be considered for this position you must:
- Be passionate about digital solutions and web technologies
- Have current and valid eligibility to work in Australia
- Be a confident communicator, with fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise and manage own time
We request that recruitment agencies do not contact us in relation to this or any other advertised roles.
Codehouse is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origins, or disability or age.